How to Edit Permissions
Sometimes Workpop users will transfer locations, you can easily update their permissions at any time.
If you are using a shared inbox for permissions (ie firstname.lastname@example.org) do NOT remove permissions when there is a change of leadership/users at that location. Instead, send a password reset to the email address and have the new user create a different password. They MUST also change the name on their account (see here for instructions) to ensure digital documents have the correct username and signature.
From your Home Dashboard:
- Click on the Company Icon
You’ll be taken to the Company Settings Page
- Click on Manage Permissions
You’ll see a list of all Account Users
- Click on the user that you would like to update permissions on
You’ll be taken to their permissions page
- Unselect any permissions/locations that you’d like to remove and select any new positions that you’d like to add.
The blue check marks will update to indicate the changes you’ve made.
- Select the Update button once you have updated all permissions
If you are updating permissions at several (50+) locations, it can take a few minutes for the updates to apply. You’ll know the process is completed once you are taken back to your account.
To remove permissions see the article here.