After you have issued a task or document, you can review if the new hire/employee has completed the document. You also have the option to cancel documents, if the employee has not completed it yet.
Your employee will NOT move to the Review & Finalize section unless they complete ALL tasks issued to them. They must enter all required information and acknowledge read-only tasks. Once all documents are completed, you will be able to review the documents.
- Log into your Workpop account and go to the Employees section
- Find the new hire or employee
- Click the three-dot action menu ( ... ) to the right of the employee’s contact information
- Select Issue Documents
- Find the document that you wish to review
You will see the following buttons:
- Send - Click this to issue the document/task to the Employee
- Completed - The employee has signed the document/task already
- Sent & Cancel - The employee was issued the document/task, but they have not completed it yet. You can remove the task by selecting cancel.
- If you want to remove a document, click the Cancel button and confirm that you are withdrawing/removing the document.
If you cancel a custom signable document, all other documents listed under Employee Agreements/Offer Letters that were issued at the same time will also be canceled. THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE ONCE CONFIRMED.
You can request a report to view the status of all documents issued from our team. Just email email@example.com!