Retail Sales Associates are often the face of your business. Their friendly and helpful attitudes and excellent customer service skills create a lasting impression for your customers.
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate Full Time or Part Time
Be sure to include the word retail in your title. It helps target those looking specifically to work in retail. Adding Full Time or Part Time is a great way to catch candidates that are looking for a particular time of job
Employment Type: Full Time / Part Time
Entering the type of position is essential. People often choose which jobs they apply to based on whether it’s full time, part time or something else entirely.
While you may be tempted to select the industry your company is in, you should select the best fit for the role you are trying to fill.
Sample Job Description:
[Store Name] is hiring an enthusiastic Retail Sales Associate to join our team.
As a retail associate at [Store Name] you’ll be the face of the company, interacting with our guests and ensuring they are provided excellent customer service.
- Competitive Compensation - [Expected take-home pay]
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee discount
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests as they enter the store
- Assisting customers with their shopping needs by offering advice and suggestions
- Ringing up customers as needed
- Keeping the store neat and tidy
- Ensuring merchandise is not lost/stolen
- Help store meet sales quotas
- Provide exemplary customer service at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Friendly and outgoing attitude
- Team player
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Don’t miss this opportunity to join an amazing team. Apply today!