- Launched the Workpop Ambassador referral program, helping to incentivize Workpop Brand ambassadors for bringing new employers on to the platform.
- Fixed an issue preventing Workers Comp policy numbers from being entered correctly
- Added a chat widget to Workpop homepage to better help site visitors get started on Workpop
- Added the ability to delete templates created within Screening Questions
- General UX improvements to Screening Questions. Allwoing to you to save questions more easily an better navigate through the question building process
- Introduced 3 new employer plan types: Essentials, Growth, and Professional.
- New Employer Sign up process - We've made it easier for new employers looking to try Workpop to get up and running with their first job post
- New Pricing Page - We've added a new page accessible through our hompage detailing the prices for Workpop Emloyer Subscriptions
- Misc smaller bug fixes