Workpop has partnered with Checkr to provide the added convenience of running background checks during the onboarding process. Reach out to email@example.com to learn more about how to enable the integration.
Below is a detailed summary of each screening Checkr Offers:
- ID Validation/Social Security Number Trace: Identity validation is conducted through an applicant's social security number. SSN validation is an efficient way to validate your applicant’s identity. If an identity cannot be validated, the Checkr system alerts the applicant to request additional documentation (e.g. drivers license).
- Address History: The Checkr Identity Check includes a trace of all known addresses over a minimum of the past 7 years. Based on this information and the package selected, Checkr searches relevant court jurisdictions for criminal records. Checkr also offers an extended address history search that can utilize all known address history returned from the Social Security number Trace, without limitation.
- Sex Offender Check: A thorough background check should include a Sex Offender Registry Check. Checkr searches public registries for every state and territory within the United States. The data returned includes a date of registration and current status.
- Global Watchlist Check: This check searches known domestic and international terrorist watchlists as well as the records of the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Excluded Parties List (EPL) and additional domestic and international agency lists.
- National Criminal Records Search: This check scours over 30 million records. It is an excellent “lead source” for records to be searched at the county level because it reveals summary case information. It must be run concurrent with the county criminal records search.
- County Criminal Records Search: Checkr performs direct searches of county court records for different industries and companies of all sizes. This search is part of the baseline for establishing due diligence. Results include felony and misdemeanor criminal cases as well as charges, disposition, dates and sentencing information.
- National and International Education Verifications: Checkr offers verification of education credentials that confirm degree received, course of study, and dates of attendance.
- Employment Verification: Checkr offers Employment Verifications for one current employer or for the past three employers, going back 7 years.
- Motor Vehicle Records: Checkr offers a full driving records check that provides records from all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia. Reports detail:
- License status
- Violations and infractions
- Suspensions or revocations
- Expiration date
- Drug Screening: Checkr’s drug testing program includes multiple options. All drug tests are managed using electronic Chain of Custody forms for a simplified, paperless experience. Results are typically available within one to three business days.
Additional screens and descriptions can be found on our website link here.
To view this full article and more resources from Checkr, click here.