Streamline your onboarding process with digital documents.
With Workpop's professional and enterprise plans you can streamline your onboarding process with digital onboarding.
Simply upload digital documents as needed* and our team will then digitize them.
Your new hires will then be able to complete these documents on both desktop and mobile!
To get started with onboarding, simply upload your documents to Workpop. This will trigger an alert for our team to process your documents.
Please allow at least 2 business days for new documents and updates to be processed.
Please keep in mind that we use DocuSign for digitizing documents.
We can auto-populate the following fields on any document.
We do need blank spaces or _______________ where you would like this information displayed.
This is great if you have multiple legal entities or brands. Rather than creating several versions of documents, we can dynamically insert the appropriate information.
Make sure you leave enough space for the information you'll be adding. For example, the line above is NOT long above to accommodate first and last name of an employee.
- Full Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Start Date
- Employment Type (PT/FT)
- Work Location
- Location Address
- Location Name
- Location Phone
- Wage Type (hourly/salary/etc)
- Reports To
- CA Non-Exempt Notice is also automatically populated
Hiring Manager (Person Issuing) Information:
- Full Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Legal Business Name
- DBA Name
Worker's Comp Details (If Provided):
- Worker’s Comp Provider
- Worker’s Comp Policy
- Worker’s Comp Address
- Worker’s Comp Phone
- Worker’s Comp Policy Effective Dates
- Full Signature
- Date Signed
TipLeave a single line/space for dates to be automatically filled. Our system does not accomodate partial insertion of dates. For example rather than having a date listed as Signed on this ___ day of _____, 20___. Simply leave Signed ___________ and we will be able to populate the inforamtion.
The following documents are automatically provided by Workpop
You can access these documents by clicking on the Documents Icon and selecting the Stock Documents Folder. Simply click on each document to review the file.
CA State Documents (Available in English, Spanish, and as a combined packet)
- Discrimination Is Against The Law (DFEH-A01B-ENG)
- Paid Family Leave (DE-2511)
- Disability Insurance Provisions (DE-2515)
- Notice to Employees: UI/DI/PFL (DE 1857)
- Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA LEAVE) and Pregnancy Disability Leave (DFEH-100-2)
- Sexual Harassment (DFEH-185P)
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace (DFEH-E04P)
- CA Family Rights Act (DFEH-E03B)
- Employment Discrimination Based on Disability (DFEH-E01B)
- Pregnancy Leave (DFEH-E02B)
- CA Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (DFEH-E07P)
- Workplace Rights for Members of the Military and Veterans (DFEH-E05P)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee (DFEH-E09P)
- California's Programs for the Unemployed (DE 2320)
- CA Time of Hire Pamphlet
- CA Non-Exempt Employee Notice (2810.5, LS54)
Additionally, we provide standard agreements that you can elect to use:
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Employment Application
- Employment Application (No Criminal or Salary Questions)
- Food Handler's Card Collection Form
- Standard Offer Letter
We also have the ability to customize the documents shown during onboarding, to ensure the right documents are issued every time.
Simply email email@example.com with the title of your document and who should receive it.
For a more detailed overview of configuring documents check out this article.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
*Acess to custom digital documents on Workpop does require an additional fee outside of your standard subscription.