Adding an Assesment to a Job Posting
Employers on our Growth, Professional, and Enterprise plans can leverage third-party assessment partners to help with the application review process.
Once Assessments are activated in your account, it's just a few clicks to apply them to your job.
From the My Jobs Page:
- Click on the (...) for the job you'd like to add the assessment to
- A menu will appear
- Select Assessments from the Menu
- You'll be taken to the Job Setting's assessment section
- Confirm the Outmatch Assesment is on by toggling the switch (if not simply click it to turn on assessments).
- Click on the (+) Add Assessment link
- An Assessments panel will appear on the left-hand side
- Select an assessment from the dropdown
Assessments available for selection will be based on what is configured in your Outmatch account.
- Click the Save button
- The Assesment will be applied to your job
That's it! Assessments have been applied to your job posting and you'll begin receiving reports for future applicants.