- Opened our new application flow to all candidates!
- Fixed an issue that was affecting applications that came to Workpop through Indeed's "Easy Apply" (Indeed Apply) feature. Some of these applications were getting dropped and the associated emails were not being sent correctly
- Fixed an issue which caused a modal explaining the Indeed Apply process from showing un-necessarily
- Fixed a few issues with the Careers Site editor allowing you to more easily see the changes you are making as you make them
- Performance improvements for how we process incoming applications
- No new features this week... but stay tuned as there are some big things in the works!
- Fixed an issue with contact information not being validated correctly leading to some applications being submitted without first and last names
- New Application Flow - Revamped application submission flow release to a percentage of users (full roll out over the next few weeks)
- Video Response Attachment - Ability for Hiring Managers to request an optional or required video response to a custom prompt
- Cover Letter Attachment - Moved cover letter out of the general application flow and now allow Hiring Managers to choose whether to include as part of application
- Fixed issue with screening questions where double-clicking a question would close the right panel
- Fixed issue with certain error messages within Checkr integration
- Fixed issue with employee search within New Hires and Employees lists
- Fixed issue with "Update Password" within My Profile
- Performance improvements for IE 11