Managing your Photos
Workpop encourages you to brand your postings by adding photos of your company. Remember, a picture is worth 1000 words when showcasing your opportunity to job-seekers.
You will have the option to customize your photos on each posting.
After you have customized your photos for the first time, they will be saved and used for future postings.
To customize your photos, from the Post a Job Page:
- Scroll to the photos section
- You'll see our default placeholder images or your previously uploaded images
- Identify the photos/images that you would like removed from your posting
- Hover over the photo/image that you'd like to remove
- A red X will appear in the top right corner
- Click the X to remove the photo
- Click the Add Photos button to upload new photos/images
- An image selector tool will appear
- Select the photos/images you would like to upload
- Select the Upload button
- Your images will appear on your postings
Be sure to upload your images in the order you'd like them to appear. The only way to re-arrange photos is to remove and re-upload in the correct order.
Your postings are now customized, on-brand, and ready to attract great candidates!