At Workpop, we strive to create a great experience for both candidates and employers. We hope that you enjoy using our platform so much, that you'll suggest your colleagues give us a try. As a thank you for referring new users to Workpop, we offer an Employer Referral Program.
The Employer Referral Program allows current Workpop employers to earn Workpop Sparks Credits ($75 value each) by referring fellow employers to Workpop. There is no limit on the number of employers you can refer.
Each Workpop account has a unique referral link that can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
To share your referral code, go to your profile page:
- Scroll to the section labeled INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO EARN FREE CREDITS
You'll see a link with your referral code.
- Click on the papers icon to copy your unique referral code link
The link will be copied to your clipboard
- Share your referral code by sending/posting your link directly on the web or by clicking one of the buttons to share on facebook, twitter, or via email.
A preview of your posting will appear
Your unique referral code will be posted and you will receive a spark credit for anyone who meets our criteria and begins a trial on Workpop by clicking the link.
Our credit criteria:
- The business must be new to Workpop, i.e. it must never have posted a job or created an account with Workpop before
- The job that is posted must successfully pass our moderation process and be live on the site
- The business must use your unique referral link when signing up for their account, you will not receive your reward simply by letting us know that you told a business to sign up and then they did.
Please note, referring a candidate to Workpop will not result in a credit being awarded. Credit is earned only for referring a business/employer to Workpop.
If you have any additional questions about the program, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org