At Workpop, our goal is to help you make great hires.
We hope that our platform is an essential part of your hiring process and a tool you can rely on.
We understand that your team may not always be hiring or a different service may be a better fit for your needs.
As a result, you can cancel your account at any time in your Plan Information settings.
While you can cancel at any time, the cancellation will take effect on your next billing date. If you have signed an annual contract with us, the cancellation will take effect on your next contract renewal date.
Please keep in mind that your subscription grants you access to the Workpop platform.
When you cancel your subscription you will lose access to:
- Your job postings
- Your candidates
- Your conversations with other users
- Your employees
- Your documents
You can find detailed instructions for canceling your account here.
At Workpop, our goal is to help you successfully hire great talent. Because we view ourselves as your partner in this process, we’ve adopted a refund policy designed to be accommodating to your needs. While technically, we have a no refund policy (see our terms of service), we understand that sometimes things happen, so feel free to reach out to us if you would like to request a refund at [email protected].
Here are some common situations that we will offer a credit or a refund for in most situations:
- If you miss your cancellation deadline and contact us within the first 24 hours, we will honor your refund request.
- If your account has no activity, and you contact us within the first 4 days of your billing period, we can offer you a credit to your Workpop account.
- If the refund request is received later than 4 days into the billing cycle, we can set your Workpop account to cancel at the end of your current period.
- We want to work with you, but we do reserve the right to limit the amount of credit given and generally will not provide more than 3 months of credit to your Workpop account.
Our shortest term length is one month, so if you have used our services at all during the month, we are unable to issue a refund on the last payment. Use of the service could include but is not limited to such things as messaging candidates, creating new job posts, reviewing candidates or hiring/declining candidates.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in regards to our policies and look forward to helping you hire.