With Workpop, you can edit and update your postings as often as you like, with no additional fee.
Posting a New Job
Check out our guide on how to write a great job posting here!
With Workpop, you can post new jobs as often as you’d like. You can create a new job posting by clicking the green Post a Job button, which can be found in the top right corner of the navigation page and on the My Jobs page.
- Enter the Job Title of the role you are looking to fill
- Use proper formatting - Don’t use all caps, symbols, or punctuation
- Use the simplest title for the job
Clear and succinct titles tend to get the best response. Don’t use company specific or unnecessarily long titles
- Select Employment Type and Industry
- Don’t worry too much about these. Choose what you feel most accurately describes the job you are hiring for (not your company’s industry).
- Create the Job Description
- Think about the information you’d want to know if you were applying to a job.
- We recommend including the following info:
- Describe your company
- Give applicants a glimpse into who your company is and why they might want to be a part of your team.
- This will be used on all future postings, so keep it generic.
- Enter Compensation
- People like to know what they’re getting into, so adding this optional info tends to increase the number of applications received.
- Select any additional compensation or perks if they apply
- Enter Business Location
- The applicant does NOT see this information. We use it when setting the city of your job and for account authentication purposes.
- Add Photos
- You have the option of adding as many images as you'd like to your posting
- We recommend you personalize these photos with the following types of images: your company logo, product, or exterior/interior shots of your location.
- Confirm or Complete your Manager Profile
- Applicants are given information on who is hiring. They do not have access to your contact information.
- Click on the Post Job Now button to post your job
- Your job is posted and ready to begin receiving applicants.
Jobs posted on Workpop are available immediately (unless it is your first time posting and you are under review). However, it can take 24-48 hours for postings to appear on our partner sites.
You’re now on your way to making a great hire!
You have the ability to restrict individual postings from view of other hiring managers. Learn more about hiding jobs here.
Copy or Duplicate your Job Posts
Rewriting the same job posting over and over again can be tedious. Workpop allows you to duplicate your postings and then update them as needed.
This is a great time save for when you’re hiring for the same position at multiple locations or if you’re hiring for the same position, but want to segment your applicants by hiring period.
From the My Jobs Page:
- Click on the Three Dots Button (...) to the right of the posting for the job you’d like to duplicate
- A menu will appear
- Select the Duplicate option on the drop down menu
- A success message will appear and a new posting titled Copy of Original Title will appear in your off Jobs
- Select the 3 Dots Button (...) to the right of the Copy of Posting
- A menu will appear
- Select Edit
- You’ll be taken to the edit job page
- Remove Copy of from the title and make any other necessary changes
- Click on the Save button
Your job is live and you didn’t have to re-type everything!