After the new hire has completed their tasks, the employer must review and finalize their employment. Employers are notified of tasks requiring their review by email and on the Home dashboard on Workpop.
Your new hire MUST complete ALL documents/tasks issued in order for them to appear in the Review & Finalize section. You can confirm that all documents are completed or cancel incomplete documents via Issue Documents. Learn more about reviewing document completion status here.
If an employee was terminated prior to completing documents, you can cancel any outstanding documents to view/access any documents they did complete.
To Review New Hires from your Home dashboard:
- Select the New Hires icon
- This will take you to the new hire page
- A list of all new hires who need to be reviewed will appear
- You will then be able to view the new hire’s documents
- You will be able to view pdfs of any documents or forms that have been completed by clicking on the paper clip icon.
Learn more about finalizing the I9 here.
- This will confirm that the new hire is an active employee
Once the employee is activated, you can view their employment record by selecting the Employee tab from your home dashboard.