What is Community?
The Workpop Community is a public forum to host and discuss wide-ranging topics related to jobs, careers, hiring, and everything in between. It’s a safe and supportive space to talk about complicated issues around the job search and workplace.
|Community Has Eight Different Categories:|
|Ask an Employer||Ask an Employer is the place to go for questions you have of the businesses and managers on Workpop.|
|Workpop||Our team wants your feedback, questions, and anything else you can think of in regards to our site.|
|Application Feedback||Post your application to receive feedback from candidates and employers, and share your own feedback on fellow job seekers' applications.|
|Success Stories||Have a great story to share about a job interview or offer? Post it here and let others learn and celebrate the success.|
|Random||Can’t find a category that works? That’s ok! In random you can chat about anything and everything, even if it’s not work related!|
|Career Advice||In Career Advice, you can post any and all of your questions related to things like getting a specific job or asking for a promotion.|
|Interviews||In Interviews, everything related to interviews is fair game. Whether it’s questions about what a specific employer might ask or general questions about how to prepare, you will find it here.|
|Resources and Reads||In this category, share any interesting blog posts, news stories or other information that you think would be helpful to other folks in the community.|
See our Community Guidelines below to see what is and is not allowed in Community. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
How to Post, Comment and Upvote in Community
In order to post in Community, you’ll first need to have a Workpop account.
Quick Workpop Account Set Up
- Visit the Workpop Job Site
- Click Find a Job
- Click Sign Up
- Create an account, either signing up with your Facebook account or through an email and password
- To post in the community forum, click on Create a Post and fill in all of the fields
- Choose a category
- Write a title
- Compose your post
- Click Create
- To comment within a post
- Scroll down and start typing in the box that says Join the Discussion
- Click Reply
To Upvote Content:
- To upvote content in Community
- Click on the heart next to the post, comment or reply that you think is worthy of recognition
How to Give and Receive Application Feedback
To post an application for feedback, go to My Applications and click on Get Feedback.
The Workpop Community is a public forum to host and discuss wide-ranging topics related to jobs, careers, hiring, and everything in between. It’s a safe and supportive space to talk about complicated issues, and we want to be specific about what that means:
- Post about topics that matter and would be beneficial to others
- Contribute to conversations
- “Heart” posts, comments, and replies that you find compelling
- Be civil, respectful, and compassionate, regardless of whether you agree with a viewpoint or not
- Be empathetic toward others when they share a challenging personal story
- Congratulate others when they share good news
- Share or solicit personal information, whether yours or someone else’s
- Engage in illegal activity or incite violence
- Post anything that’s sexist, homophobic, racist, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory
- Harass others, which includes sexual, verbal, and emotional harassment
- Post anything pornographic
- Launch personal attacks or minimize anyone's feelings
- Post spam or solicit others for personal or financial gain
- Post ads or links from other job boards
- Create posts that resemble private or direct messages
The Workpop Community is closely monitored and moderated by a dedicated team that’s committed to upholding the forum's standards. We’re human, however, and things may slip through the cracks, so please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you see an exchange that you feel doesn’t align with our principles. Happy posting!