Pause or Cancel Your Subscription
We understand that you may not always be hiring. If there is a period of time that you don’t need Workpop, you can cancel or pause your account until the next time that you need to make a hire. During the time your account is paused, all information is saved, so you will not lose any of your previous work.
If you’re canceling because we aren’t meeting your expectations, we may be able to help! Take advantage of a Free Consultation with one of our Hiring Experts. We can help you optimize your posts for increased candidate engagement, as well as offer walkthroughs on key site features.
How to Pause or Cancel Your Subscription
To Pause or Cancel your subscription:
- From the Home Dashboard, click the Company Icon
- Select “Plan Information” from the left-side menu
- Select Cancel Plan or Pause Plan as appropriate
- Confirm your selection
While you can cancel at any time, the cancellation will take effect on your next billing date. If you have signed an annual contract with us, the cancellation will take effect on your next contract renewal date.
Managing Your iTunes or Google Play Subscription
When you sign up via iTunes, Apple, not Workpop manages your subscription.
Workpop does not have access to your payment information when you subscribe through iTunes. As a result, we can not cancel or refund your account, reach out to apple’s support directly at getsupport.apple.com.
Check out Apple’s instructions for iTunes enabled devices here.
To Manage your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings
- Click on iTunes & App Store, and you will see Apple ID’s associated with your device.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. This will prompt you to sign in.
- Sign in with your Apple ID Password or use Touch ID. You’ll be taken to account settings.
- Click on Subscriptions and you will see a list of options
- Click Manage and you’ll see a list of all currently active subscriptions.
- Click on the Workpop subscription and you will see options to view, upgrade, or cancel your subscription.
It can take up to 6 hours for any plan changes to take effect in the app.
When you sign up via the Play Store, Google, not Workpop manages your subscription.
Workpop does not have access to your payment information when you subscribe through the Play Store. As a result, we can not cancel or refund your account.
Check out Google’s instructions on managing your subscription here
To manage your Google Play Subscription:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu -> Account -> Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.